[alfa] Alfetta Automatic Question

For those that are in the know, there was for one year or so, an Alfetta
automatic, called the Alfamatic. There were only 1400 cars built. From what I
know and what I have read on here, is that of the 1400, only a few hundred
cars were sold nationwide. The rest were shipped back to Italy and sold as
Alfetta America's.

Of those few remaining cars...I have one, as do several others on this forum.
I found one in San Fernando that was running two years ago before it was
parked. These I will venture to say will be come a rare Alfa with time. Either
they will be rusted out, parted out or just become extinct.

What I would like to know...since I have 2 spare transmissions, where can I
get a service manual and who has rebuild kits?
I think someone said that BMW has the necessary parts and the know how to
rebuild them. True?

From the posts today, I can see where I can get a replacement shift cable.
That helps.

Christopher Boles