Re: [alfa] Milano electrical grounds

You're likely to find ground connections in varied inappropriate places on Alfas such as under component mounting bolts and under sheet metal screws instead of dedicated, welded ground studs. Repair procedures and corrosion over time have compromised some of these connections resulting in the symptoms you may be experiencing. You will find them anywhere electrical items are located, under the dash, inside the console, in the engine compartment, etc. After cleaning the connector and mounting surface, be sure to use a new starred washer between ground and connector.
Gil
Port Orange, FL
1985 Spider

Michael Conrey wrote:

I'm planning to fix a few annoying electrical problems with my Milano
over the Holiday's.  I'd like to start by cleaning all of the grounds.
Could someone remind me where they are all located?  I know about the
ones behind the headlights in the engine compartment, but where are the
others hiding?

Thanks,

Michael Conrey
Smithsburg, MD