Re: [alfa] Possessed Starter

You shouldn't be surprised. How would you like to be "put up for the
winter"? --Bruce

When I  shut down my '74 Spider yesterday to put it away for the winter,  the
starter just kept turning over.  The only way I could stop it was  by pulling
the battery cable.  I was able to pull the key from the  ignition while the
starter continued turning over the engine.  Is this  a problem with the
switch or the starter?

Terry