[alfa] GTZ followup

Along the lines of what Andrew did, I looked into some ancient SCG's and
Car and Driver's I have.  In their review of the GTZ, SCG, like R&T,
skirts the issue by only calling it the Giulia TZ, no mention of Tubolare
or Touring.  Henry N. Manney never called it anything but the Tubolare. On
a similar subject, however, in a LeMans Trials article from 1965, they
very specifically say that the TZ2 was faster than the TZ1, so officially
or not, the original has been called the TZ1 for 39 1/2 years.

Mike in Texas