[alfa] Pretty Alfas

I should agree the Bertone Giulia 105 Coupes with the "step-nose" are lovely...since I have one but with the nice combo of having the 1750 MK1 dashboard. I am discovering it has alot of rust issues sadly.

Also had the privilege to drive a 1900 CSS from Fantasy Junction and that was truly exceptional to the tune of $100K.

The Duettos(with the round tails) are wonderfully proportioned.

I'd trade all my Alfas for a pre-58 Giulietta Sprint coupe(smaller tail lamps).

Any Zagato-bodied Alfa would be treasured.

Rod

69 GT 1300(1750) Junior
79 Spider