[alfa] Re: General Questions from a new Spider owner...

Ferris laments all through the movie that his sister got a car for her
birthday (if you can call a Fiero a car), and he got a computer and had
no car. OTOH, the only shot of Cameron's car, IIRC, is a
through-the-windshield shot of him sitting in it. It always looked to
me like Mazda R-3, and in fact that's what I always took it as. Are you
guys SURE that Cameron's car was an Alfetta saloon?

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'
(CA Lic# 'TIPO116')

On Dec 12, 2004, at 11:08 AM, alfa-digest wrote:

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 12:43:50 -0500
> From: "Brian Shorey" <bshorey@domain.elided>
> Subject: RE: [alfa] General Questions from a new Spider owner...
>
>> Jeffrey:
>> You probably already knew; but Ferris B.'s daily driver was
>> an Alfa Romeo Alfetta Sedan.
>
> Not exactly, Ferris didn't have a daily driver, that I could see.  His
> cohort (Cameron?) had an Alfetta Sedan, which Ferris referred to as an
> 'Italian sh*tbox', IIRC.
>
> bs

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'