[alfa] SPICA

I lived in Germany for 10 years. I can send anyone information on an Italian
mechanic in Frankfurt. I had Wes rebuild my SPICA and had the mechanic in
Frankfurt install it. He also rebuilt my engine and did an excellent job.

Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:08:01 -0700
From: "Richard Ballantine" <rgb@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] A Spica out of place

All:
   This was posted earlier this week to the bulletin board on the new (August
'04) Alfa Romeo Owners Club site <aroc-usa.org> click on "community" then
"share."
  Some in this country with unusual Alfa models may empathize with Alexander.
I sent him to Wes Ingram.

"i fortunately own an us version of the 2000 spider 1974. the main problem is
that there is almost no suport in europa, especially for the spika injection
system. perhaps somebody can tell me, whome to ask for in the states."

Richard G. Ballantine, Colorado

All the best!

Jon

God grant me the serenity