[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #460--- GTZ??

well, George, not so fast... every source I have, Braden, Benson,
Centerline, AR Ricambi, Fantastic Alfa Romeo from Italy, David Styles' Alfa
Romeo: The Legend Revived , all say: GTZ= Giulia Tubolare Zagato. No one
says Turismo. Anybody else have other sources....???

Felix