Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 20:51:28 -0700
From: C M Smith <cmsmith@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Stupid looking Alfas

(snip) "... I can safely opine that BMW does not have a monopoly on ugly design briefs....(as an aside has anyone seen what appallingly ugly cars the Germans are trying to pass off as stylish these days? I mean the Bangle Beemers are breathtakingly ugly, even a Pontiac Aztec has some intellectual honesty about it by comparison, but the newest Mercedes coupe/sedan and the newer Audis are just butt ugly and make even Bangle designs look halfway reasonable). "

Michael

Michael Smith
White 1991 164L
Original owner