RE: [alfa] Duetto on 60 Minutes

> Yeah, you're right.  I think 4-5 people have expressed concern!
>
> bs
> ------------
>
> Make that at least 6 people then!
>
> Why the condescending attitude??  If people can't have a bit
> of fun speculating on the differences between a '67 and a '69
<snip>

Jonathan (and anybody else who cares),

I wasn't trying to come across as condescending, sorry if it appeared that
way.  I was just trying to put some perspective on the relative numbers of
people that might have seen that show - viewers, Alfa nuts, and people who
knew enough about the particular nuances of a 35 year old car to notice, or
care.

This was in response to the 'outrage' <grin> that 60 minutes could have made
such a dramatic, and obvious error!  Dramatic and obvious to what is now 6
of us.  And from the length of the thread, I'm not sure the six are even in
agreement, so I'm not sure why we'd expect it to be so clear to 60 minutes
if we can't even reach agreement here..

:)  <- Smiley face, humor!!

bs