[alfa] "Alfa Romeo Made in Italy" sticker sought

Anyone have the Alfa Romeo Made in Italy sticker or plate for the doorjamb
of a Giulia Super for sale/trade?

The sticker, which is correct for Giulia Supers, doesn't seem to be
available separately from the full $45 sticker set, which I don't need.  And
the Centerline stamped plate, which I assume is right for a 750/101 car,
isn't right for a Giulia sedan.  But maybe it's the only possibility?  Any
leads appreciated.

Andrew Watry