[alfa] "fat butts", etc

I don't think anybody ever looked at any Alfa (except perhaps at the
Milano, and it grows on you) and said "what a stupid looking car!"  With
BMW, on the other hand, the Z1, Z3, Z4, Z8, 5 series, ....

Regarding sealing of taillight lenses, on my late lamented Alfetta GT, I
found some small diameter rubber tubing and used it in the same way as
Stefano.

Mike in Texas