RE: [alfa] Duetto on 60 Minutes

"Brian Shorey" wrote:

> I taped the Hoffman interview and there was a rear shot, although
> it was brief. It didn't look like block letters but as I said it
> was brief. Must admit that I agreed with BS initially, but with the
> inputs and length this thread has lasted, it obviously caught the
> interest of more than 3 .

Yeah, you're right.  I think 4-5 people have expressed concern!

bs
------------

Make that at least 6 people then!

Why the condescending attitude??  If people can't have a bit of fun
speculating on the differences between a '67 and a '69 car - then what's
the point of being an Alfa enthusiast.  The people that don't care about
such minutia generally drive Hondas and don't frequent lists like this.
If you want a pure technical list - then the racing group on yahoo might
be more for you.  With winter here, a lot of people can't drive their
cars, and chewing the fat about old Alfas can be fun (and for a lot -
kind of the whole point!).  Yeah - I'm wasting bandwidth - but so were so
with your sniping comments.

Jonathan
1600 GTV