[alfa] 164 Battery

I agree with Richard on NAPA as a battery source. I bought mine 5 years ago and am planning to replace it soon, as it's a bit weak on cold days. I just happen to have pulled-out my old receipt to have the part number ready when I go there:

Napa 7239
cost $78.99 in January 2000
Napa store at 1347 West El Camino in Mtn View, California
phone: 1-650-968-1651

It was a 2 or 3 day special order back then.

Karl