Re: [alfa] 164 Battery

There may well be lots of sources for a battery that FITS, just not listed
because "who ever heard of a Alpha Romero or whatever"?

Measure the dimension on the battery and note where the + and - terminals
are located and what type they are, then go to any major parts place and
look in the battery catalogs - usually there are pages where all this info
is listed and find one that will fit. Also check "Interstate Battery"
sources. Sometimes the place for the battery in your car can handle a
larger size, but yours may be smaller than that, include in your listing
the max size that would fit.

Gwynne Spencer