[alfa] 164 Battery

Hi all! Hows' everybody doing?

It appears that my LS' battery is due for change. I went to
Sears' website and guess what, they do not have a battery
listed for 164! I've tried all options from 93 to 95.

Just wondering where do the rest of you get the right
battery from? I should go home and check my manuals
for the specs...

BTW, my voltage goes between 12-14volts. At idle, it can
drop to as low as 12volt, but gets up to 13 as well. On
freeway cruising speed, it goes back up to 14 volts. Once
in a while, it drops to 8 volts when starting... Is this
signal for battery change?

I've not changed that battery since I bought the car in
99 :) I know it's due, I just want to know that's the
sympton for a weak battery on 164 :)

Happy holidays!

Jess <-- been pretty quiet on the digest lately.