[alfa] Fiat Management deal?

"and Karl-Heinz Kalbfell, a former BMW veteran and CEO of Rolls-Royce Motor
Cars Ltd., who will head Alfa Romeo."

I wonder what this holds for Alfa Romeo?
I can see some quality coming into play here with the back ground of BMW/Rolls
Royce.
I just wonder how the BMW part of this will play out at Alfa Romeo, since the
BMW would be the biggest competitor in my thinking.

My other thought is that Alfa Romeo should be divested from FIAT Spa, and
given over to Ferrari to manage since this would be a good marriage for both
companies. I can see some hot Alfa's under the hood with Ferrari's
imagination. The V8 Alfa block sure does sound like a great start.

Christopher Boles
Veloce Registers