[alfa] [alfaromeofsocal] 2005 AROSC TRACK SCHEDULE

Nix on any parking lot TT or race.
Let's go to Thunder Hill insted.

What ever happened to the Buttonwillow results for 2003 on the arosc.org site?
it used to be there, now it's missing.

Bob.

Our dates have firmed up a bit. We now have TT's and Races as follows:

Jan 8 & 9, Big Willow, TT & race (Flyers have been mailed)
May 28 & 29, Buttonwillow, TT, race & ENDURO
Oct 22 & 23, Big Willow, TT & Race
Nov 5 & 6 (tentative), Spring Mt (Parhump), TT & race

Because Laguna Seca is currently unavailable this year, except for a
few week days, we are also looking into hosting a TT at the Fontana
(California Speedway) parking lot some time in March.

Driving Schools (Street Performance, TT and Race) are still:

Feb 5 & 6, Streets of Willow
Sep 3 & 4, Streets of Willow