[alfa] Berlina tach light

I don't have my owner's manual handy, but I'd guess the red light on the
tach is either the oil pressure light or the alternator light.  This is a
1750, right? Is it a US model?  The fuel pressure light is on the dash, not
the tach.  I can look at a manual tonight.

If it is the oil pressure light and the gauge shows OK pressure, I'd change
to sending unit for the light and see if that fixes it.  They're not real
hardy.

Andrew Watry