[alfa] Sealant for Transaxle Intermediate Flange

I second the Hondabond, I have used it all across my
Alfa, engine/transaxle with great results, holds up
well to heat and to fuel, used it as a gasket on a
fuel tank petcock.  I have also taken much ribbing for
my excessive use of Hondabond by my fellow East
Atlanta Alfa V6 friends, although they also have
Hondabond in their Alfa's too!