[alfa] Re: Re: Tops (NAC)

At 07:23 PM 11/21/2004 +0000, you wrote:
From: George Graves <gmgraves@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Re: Tops (AC)

I once had a magnificent old Jaguar XK-140 roadster. While the car was
a blast to drive (when it would run), the top was the most miserable
rag I have EVER encountered...<snip>... Most Jag owners never put the ridiculous
thing up.
Yup, the top in my '57 roadster is original and "like new". Also agree with comments on wimpy heaters and utility of the tonneau cover. Is that why tonneau covers were never used on Alfa spiders? //kct, Powell, TN