[alfa] [Fwd: Alfa 164S for sale]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Alfa 164S for sale
Date: 	Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:48:13 -0500
From: 	Arnold and Debbie <admost@domain.elided>
To: 	alfa-digest@domain.elided

I am offering my 1991 164S for sale. I became an owner of the 350Z
roadster and need to make room in the garage. The 164S is red with a tan
interior. 150,000 miles.  It has had an engine rebuild, stepper motors
replaced and a new clutch. I'm asking $3500. I am the original owner and
I have all the maintenance records.  The car needs rear brake calipers
for the emergency brake. Pictures available on request.

Arnold Most
845-454-3747