Re: [alfa] A/C interference with heater fan access?

Michael-

I did changed the heater fan on an '85 Veloce without removing the A/C.  This
was many years ago, so I don't recall the particulars.  But I know for a fact
that it can be done because I did it.  What I do recall is that it was a
serious pain in the ass.  Get comfortable and go to the bathroom before you
begin.  Be sure to play soothing music in the background.  I say go for it.

-Lalo
'88 Verde
www.LalosGarage.com