[alfa] re higher output alternator

Sasha,

An alternator out of an Alfa 75 TS should fit. I've got a 75 TS engine in my 68 GTV and its still got the old 1750 alternator in it. Conversely the 75 TS alternator should therefore also fit an older 105 engine. I've got the 75 TS alternator ready to fit but haven't got around to it yet. It should also mean you can get rid of some of the other electrical bits and pieces in the engine bay that go with the old alternator. If you want I can see what the Bosch part number is on the 75 alternator and what its rated to (I know its a fair bit higher), but you'll have to wait until I have a look at it tonight.

Warren Reid
Melbourne, Australia
email warren.reid@domain.elided