[alfa] Giulietta top

I wish to thank Steve Luftman for the detailed directions for erecting the top on a 101 Giulietta Spider. Though I restored one for a client, the few times I erected the top it was always a learning experience. Should another arrive in the shop, I will pre-bandage my fingers before beginning the erection process (no comments from those of you with dirty minds) and follow Steve's directions to the letter.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA