[alfa] 74 Spider Fuel Line

Been replacing the rear end suspension bushings on my 74 spider.  While I was
doing it I noticed e fuel hose (believe it is the vent hose as it goes into
the trunk) was periished and weeping a bit of fuel.  Answers why I would
occaisionally get a fuel smell!  Replaced that but it raised a question.
Other than the original metal hoses the only part of the orginal hoses left is
a shiny black hard plastic hose that I suspect connects to the pump (will
check that out tommorrow-too lazy to take off air cleaner tonight) and goes up
to the injection manifold.  I suspect I should replace that.  While it is hard
plastic I suspect that the best replacement would be rubber fuel hosing.  Any
thoughts out there?  Terry Johnston