[alfa] Re Alfa Sei Carbs

The Alfa Sei had different designed heads and used Delorto DHLA downdraft
carbs. basically 6 single carbs on two 3 barrel bases..  The heads actually flow
much better than the FI version of the 12 valve heads, and I used the heads on
the GT2 car I built several years ago.  I did not use the DHLA Delorto carbs
on the race car, but 50mm Webers as the Delorto`s did not flow well.  Only
about 80% of the capacity of one chamber of a 40mm DCOE or IDF Weber. They were
very complicated and obviously were dropped due to emission demands.  Rj