[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #400

Hey Gang,
As I promised I have part numbers and prices. A thousand pardons, the parts
are not Delco, they are Borg-Warner... Anyway as of today at my local Pep Boys
 they are on the shelf:
Spider 1987 2 Liter
                Cap  P/N-C546 $8.99
                Cap  P/N-C546P $11.99
                Rotor  P/N-D599 $5.99

GTV-6 and Milano 2.5 and 3.0 Liter
                Cap  P/N-C196 $10.99
                Rotor  P/N-D163 $5.99

1991 thru 1993 164 and 164L
                Cap  P/N-C697 $84.99
                Rotor  P/N-D652 $19.99
I understand the 164 prices are a bit higher than some Alfa retailers but
once you ad in shipping and the wait for the part it really becomes a push. To
non Bosch Spider owners and later Monotronic owners I am willing to go back
and  look up specific cars, I have access to their computer, these just happen
to be  Alfas my wife and I own.
Thomas Gonnella