Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:34:44 -0500
From: X194ME@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Re: Echlin vs Bosch

Hello Joe,

I set the idle (850-900) at the engine's normal operating temperature

But when the engine is cold it runs as low as 600-700 RPM and starts running
rough when a little torque is required (when the car starts moving), otherwise
idles low but smooth.

Note that this lasts a few minutes until the engine warms up then it runs
smooth.

Hopefully by replacing the auxiliary air regulator will cure this problem, I
will advise.

Thank you,

Gilles
'88 Verde