Re: [alfa] RE:Alfa diesels

Of course the engine that was used in the Nuevo Super was a Perkins which might have been used here in the states in some truck or farm equipment...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Witek" <pwitek@domain.elided>
To: <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 12:59 PM
Subject: [alfa] RE:Alfa diesels

John Durban responded to my musings about Alfa diesel engines, but what I
was really wondering is if anyone in the states had imported any of the
diesels that came under the hood of various Alfas - they were never
offered on this side of the pond.

Of somewhat particular interest to me would be the turbodiesel offered on
the 75 (Milano over here) and created by VM - inline 4 with individual
cylinder heads?  Crazy!