Re: [alfa] Alfa 3.0L V6 Engines:

I'm in the US and have not driven a modern GTA but considering the reviews, including Fifth/ Top Gear this must make for a darn interesting front drive experience...

----- Original Message ----- From: "White Anthony" <anthony.white@domain.elided>
To: <alfa@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 1:05 PM
Subject: RE: [alfa] Alfa 3.0L V6 Engines:

Gregory Scott noted:
"I am quite interested in learning what others have managed with this engine
[24v V6]."

Autodelta UK will fit a "stage 1" 3.7 litre 24 valve V6 with 315hp to your
147 GTA for 5,500 pounds.

http://www.ad.3wows.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=86_87&products_id=469

They'd then like to sell you a new set of camshafts worth around 25hp, and a
bigger Ferrari-derived throttle body, which will help you find several more
horsepower.

They advertise only fitting the engines themselves, but I'm sure if you
wanted to bring one to the US for you GTV6 race car, you could arrange
something.

Regards,
Anthony White
Wellington, NZ