[alfa] Alfa V6 Motorcycle:

I am not sure if this is something that has been widely covered here
already, but there exists a Harley motorcycle frame with a 2.5L Alfa
V6 installed in it.

http://www.oldebottles.com/websitestuff/alfabeast.jpg

Chris Barber is the name of the man who built this machine. Being
interested in Harleys and motorcycles in general, I have scoured the
internet looking for more information on the work he did on this bike.
Sadly, I have found nothing but a few photos. It is pretty amazing
that this engine fit in a Harley frame.

Cheers,

Gregory Scott