Re: [alfa] Car Shipping

For enclosed, I highly recommend "Horseless Carriage Carriers"
http://www.horselesscarriage.com/profile.html

Avoid DAS if at all possible. They managed to dent, scrape, and on the
final leg,
crack bumper cover mounting points (by strapping down over the corners
of the rear dumper!)
on my LaForza GT. I do not know how much of that happened at the hands
of which sub-shipper, however, I had to fight DAS for months to get
them to pay for any repairs.
Just remember, if your vehicle is being moved on and off (or in and
out) of trucks multiple times
along its journey, that is just more chances for some blockhead truck
driver to abuse it. (nothing against truck drivers, just dolts).

After seeing the level of care that Horseless Carriage showed, I will
never use anyone else.
I don't own stock in them, I am just a very pleased customer.

Regardless, ensure that you have detailed photos of the vehicle before
it is turned over to the shipping company.

-Jeff