Re: [alfa] Car Shipping

Do a search on "auto transport reviews" - one of the results was:

http://www.auto-transport-reviews.com/

Try to go through as many results as you can manage.

I had a Spider shipped from Texas to Florida in July and was reasonably
happy with the whole experience. Problem is that after "charlie" my "den"
in my house is completely disorganized and I can not find the shipper info
and details. If I come across it in the next few days, I will forward it to
you.

Gwynne Spencer