From: hagen_jason@domain.elided
Subject: Re: [alfa] 164 and Milano Conical Intake Filters

My humble opinion as a serious garage mechanic and an ex fuel systems
engineer at Ford is that any of these aftermarket filters are a waste of
money and actually hurt performance.  The major issue being the draw of hot
air instead of cool air that comes as a result of putting in these
aftermarket filters.