[alfa] Spider Hardtops + rollbars

Hello, forgive me if this question has been asked recentlyb I searched
the archives but found nothing, which I thought was odd.

Is it possible to lower the seating in an Alfa Spider low enough that
a rollbar can be fit that is of equal height to the windshield top?
And, if these conditions are fulfilled, then would it be possible to
use a removable hardtop with the car? Or does a standard,
non-height-adjusted roll bar allow enough room for a hard top to fit
over? I would imagine that, after installation of a rollbar in a
Spider, you may as well ditch the added weight of the soft top
mechanicsb it doesn't look like you could possibly get the top up over
that bar.

Thanks,

Gregory Scott