Re: [alfa] 164 and Milano Conical Intake Filters

My humble opinion as a serious garage mechanic and an ex fuel systems engineer at Ford is that any of these aftermarket filters are a waste of money and actually hurt performance.  The major issue being the draw of hot air instead of cool air that comes as a result of putting in these aftermarket filters.

The only exception would be a K&N filter that fits into the OEM box.

Anyway, my thoughts.  Save your money and put it towards the Q intake runners down the road.

--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL