[alfa] original 66 GT Veloce Paint and Interior

Carl Liebold (in AD10-0381) mentions that his "compilation of paint codes showed different ditzler numbers as well as different PPG numbers for the two reds", and lists different PPG, Italver, and Ditzler numbers for AR 303. I don't want to prolong the eyeballs versus formulas controversy, but it still may be worth mentioning that Italver is part of PPG, and Ditzler is the PPG automotive finishes division in the USA. All the Ditzler code sheets I have seen have a logo "Ditzler Automotive Finishes  PPG industries", and a technical bulletin from ARI Inc. gives a single address for "Ditzler PPG Industries, Inc." The left hand doesn't always know what the right hand is doing, but different codenumbers within the same company would seem an anomaly worth a second look.

John H.