[alfa] Alfa Classifieds?

What is the deal with http://www.alfaclassifieds.com? Half of the
prices on there are ludicrous and delusional. For instance, this
beauty:

http://www.alfaclassifieds.com/detail.php?siteid=2871

Hey, just $13,000 for a wrecked late-model Spider? Is the seller
insane? I thought I was reading typos, but most of the ads up there
are asking well over twice what I (or anyone) should pay. Is this the
secret place to get screwed, or are most Alfa sellers clearly people
who have lost their minds?

The other half of the ads were in a realistic price zone, however.

b Gregory Scott