[alfa] 64 Sprint

I once owned a nice 64 sprint, of cource it was in 1968 and the car only
cost me $1100.00...  Since then I've own many euro sports cars, today I
daily drive an 86 spider, but for whatever reason, the Spirit has always
stuck in my heart/mind.  Being older now I realize the reality of living
without some "modern" conveniences, air conditioning, etc.  So when I think
of driving a coupe of this vintage here in South Florida I begin to sweat...

Does anyone own or can lead me to someone who does a Sprint that has been
modernized...  The president of our local chapter has a 74 GTV that has
been brought into the 21 century and it's appears to be a dream...twin
spark, real air, etc...

Any leads or comments will be greatly appreciated...

Gabriel Forzano

Everything should be made
as simple as possible, but not simpler.

-Albert Einstein