[alfa] Inner fender panel - Spider

Chris -

The panels are held in place with Phillips head screws.  They're there,
somewhere under the undercoating.  Take the wheel off to give yourself
room to work and you'll find them.  I don't recall that it was actually
sealed, but that may be a moot point since the undercoating was applied
after the panel was put in place.

I'd recommend blowing out the dust, etc. behind the panel, maybe even
using brake cleaner and then POR.  One person I know went so far as to
fill the bottom of the void with "Great Stuff" expanding urethane foam
to seal it. Interesting idea, but Great Stuff can make a god-awful mess
when it expands if you're not careful. (Might be an interesting idea for
Milano rear wheel arches, however!)

Replace the undercoat after the panel's back in place.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider
'87 Milano