[alfa] Wiper Motor and/or arms for 67 GTV??

Hi All, HELP! We just started our raining season out west (yes, it does
rain in California) and my wiper motor for my 67 GTV just shorted out. I
think its pretty toast because the wires are all melted going into the
unit. I also could use the wiper are assembly, the connection on the arms
on my are shot. Any idea where I can get a serviceable replacement?  Thanks
in advance for any leads, Robert Watson67 GTVNovato California