[alfa] hose length for fuel injectors, please?

I forgot to meassure the length of the fuel injector hoses before I sent them
for cleaning, one of the guys here kindly suggested that shoud be around 1
1/2" but after assembling the first one it seems that 1 1/2" looks kind of short
and I may have problems fitting the electric connectors.

In the other hand if I leave the hoses too long, I am concerned that the fuel
rail may end rubbing the plenum, does someone remember how long these hoses
are supposed to be?

Thanks in advance,

Gilles
'88 Verde