[alfa] Brake bleeding procedure

Whilst it is not quite November 2nd, I'll vote with Alex Rodriquez as to the "proper" brake bleeding procedure. True he doesn't confess as to whether he uses the stick vs the wife situation, though he must be using a helper if he can see bubbles in the jar when the pedal is depressed (or he's Plastic Man - as in press, at the same time peer under car to see any bubbles in jar).

Also I am currently on my fourth turkey baster. Apparently the makers didn't take into consideration brake fluid being sucked in to their rubber bulbs. They should. I've heard of other fluids being sucked up with these guys but that discussion is for an entirely different digest.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA