[alfa] Brake bleeding procedure

When I sent my procedure in, readily admitted that many had their own variations. I'm seldom been upset if someone even seriously disagrees with me, but love it when someone disagrees with a great sense of humor - " I also read about using a spouse or piece of wood (don't tell your spouse they're interchangeable!) to hold the pedal to the floor while the bleed screw is closed."

Quote - Jay Mackro, 2004.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

However, do nevertheless like the pedal to be held down when "bleeding" so should someone (male) care to loan me their spouse (female) when doing so, I'm more than willing to give up my wooden stick. I promise to shower her with compliments like, "No one does it better."