RE: [alfa] Brake bleed procedure

Biba wrote:

"I get everything set up "underneath", crawl back out, push several times with my foot on the appropriate pedal, have correct sized stick and with pedal down, place the stick on pedal pad, then shove it into the seat
cushion to hold it in place, tighten bleed screw, then do it all over again."

Biba, I have two words for you: Speedbleeder Nipples.  A bleed nipple with
integrated one way valve -- perfect for one-man operations. It will take away
all of the dread.  One of the best brake related products ever, without
question.

For more info, see www.speedbleeder.com

Anthony White
Wellington, NZ