[alfa] Milano ABS Pump

Does anyone have any experience or advise with swapping out the Milano ABS
pump with the GM (Buick Reatta) ABS pump? I'm pretty sure I'll need to
replace the pump soon. The pump is getting noisy. Plus it dumped about a
half cup of brake fluid (I assume from the weep hole as evident by the
peeling paint beneath the pump and the puddle on my garage floor). However,
the pump still runs, pressures up the system and I haven't been able to get
the pump to repeat this bad behavior since finding the leak.

Ken
SF, CA
89 75 3.0