[alfa] GTV6 fuel pump, filter orientation

My former 1985 BMW 535i had the same roundabout fuel pump and filter
arrangement mentioned about the GTV6, with the supply coming forward and
curving backward to the pump, the pump pushing it towards the rear of the
car, then turning again forward toward the engine.  I forget whether the
filter was before or after the pump, but the complicated hose arrangement
was the same.  I assume both cars had  basically the same Bosch injection
system?

Andrew Watry