RE: [alfa] Re: Alfa and other brochures for sale

> I want to take a moment and apologize to you all..
>
> I had no idea I could not send out a note saying I had
> hundreds of old Alfa and thousands of other brochures for
> sale. I was not aware that this kind of post is not allowed.
>
> Once again, my apologies to you all if I have offended
> anyone. I was just trying to help you guys out with any old
> brochures you might need for your cars.

Hmm, since when?  Are you doing this as a business?  Then yes, I think the
protocol is you should offer some kind of support to Richard.  As a private
individual looking to unload a collection, I don't think this kind of stuff
is frowned upon.

By the way, perhaps I missed the introduction?  Some indication of who you
are might help some folks be a little more responsive.

Welcome to the list..

bs