[alfa] Re: Alfa and other brochures for sale

I want to take a moment and apologize to you all..

I had no idea I could not send out a note saying I had hundreds of old Alfa
and thousands of other brochures for sale. I was not aware that this kind of
post is not allowed.

Once again, my apologies to you all if I have offended anyone. I was just
trying to help you guys out with any old brochures you might need for your
cars.

Take care,

Serg